hydra-users

Re: customizing repo branch to checkout

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: customizing repo branch to checkout
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:06:50 +0200

() Rob Vermaas <address@hidden>
() Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:41:22 +0200

   When a git input is defined, master is the default, so that's why you
   cannot 'see' the configuration of master.  The repository that is
   being passed as input to the builds, can only be changed in the web
   ui of Hydra.

Thanks for explaining.  Ah, those pesky magic numbers...

   So to change it you would need to have a login to this.  If you would
   like to have one I can arrange that for you, or I can change the
   input for you.  Let me know what you prefer.

If you don't mind, i'd prefer you do it.  Ideally, the change in the web
ui source code would be browsable, too, so i can learn a bit about the
system (should the need arise for a similar future change, or should i
find the courage to risk mucking things up taking the matter into my own
hands), but that's not strictly required.  How about i post a followup
to this thread when the GNU RCS repo upgrade happens?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen                                       GPG key: 4C807502