hydra-users

Re: Nettle, Gnutls, and Solaris.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Nettle, Gnutls, and Solaris.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:42:31 +0200

Hi Mats,

Sorry for the late reply.  I’ve actually been addressing some of these
issues over the last few weeks.

Mats Erik Andersson <address@hidden> skribis:

> The way to correct for this, with nettle-2.4, is
>

>    ./configure --with-include-path=/usr/include/gmp \
>           --prefix=whatever --enable-shared

Indeed (we also encountered this issue with MPFR/MPC.)

> In summary: Nettle needs "--with-include-path", and Gnutls
> needs CPPFLAGS to handle non-GNU systems in general.

Right.  There were a few other problems on the way (for instance,
Gnulib’s ‘test-select’ would fail on FreeBSD, so I disabled GnuTLS’s
test suite there), but currently, only ‘build_shishi’ on OpenIndiana is
failing.

Thanks,
Ludo’.