hydra-users

Re: Emacs builds failing to pull changes

From: Rob Vermaas
Subject: Re: Emacs builds failing to pull changes
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:48:39 +0200

Hi Ludovic,

I cannot restart the build currently as the .drv has been garbage
collected. However, currently also getting:

error pulling latest change bazaar branch at
`bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/emacs-24':
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch:
"/home/hydra/data/scm/bzr/4e01131767709f51050e60a894f06249359df8336adde794c0dfbdb72a0e1661/.bzr/branch/":
location is a repository.

If I run it on the local clone I get the same error:

address@hidden:~/data/scm/bzr/4e01131767709f51050e60a894f06249359df8336adde794c0dfbdb72a0e1661]$
bzr pull
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch:
"/home/hydra/data/scm/bzr/4e01131767709f51050e60a894f06249359df8336adde794c0dfbdb72a0e1661/.bzr/branch/":
location is a repository.

Any idea what we are doing wrong here (no bzr experience here at all, sorry :( )

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Vermaas