hydra-users

Re: Hydra recipe for LibreJS

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Hydra recipe for LibreJS
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:48:20 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Nik Nyby <address@hidden> skribis:

> Hydra seems like the natural choice. I haven't been able to come up with
> a Hydra recipe for LibreJS yet, since I need the CI server to be able to
> run:
>
> - Iceweasel, or Firefox, Abrowser, etc.
> - Mozilla's cfx tool:
>   https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/Tools/cfx
>
> Can someone tell me if the Hydra servers have X installed, and if it
> sounds do-able to run the LibraJS test suite on the Hydra servers?

It has whatever you want.  :-)

The way Hydra works is that the “recipe” you provide specifies all its
dependencies.  So you would specify in your recipe that the (unbranded)
Firefox is needed, and from there you’d do whatever needs to be done.
Likewise with X etc.

Please take a look at <http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html#Hydra> if
you haven’t already, and see if you can come up with a recipe for
LibreJS.  You can use the existing GNU recipes from the ‘hydra-recipes’
project on Savannah as examples to get started.

HTH,
Ludo’.