hydra-users

Re: Hydra recipe for LibreJS

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: Hydra recipe for LibreJS
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:41:58 -0500

> It has whatever you want.  :-)
>
> The way Hydra works is that the “recipe” you provide specifies all its
> dependencies.  So you would specify in your recipe that the (unbranded)
> Firefox is needed, and from there you’d do whatever needs to be done.
> Likewise with X etc.

Excellent - that's great to hear.

> Please take a look at <http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html#Hydra> if
> you haven’t already, and see if you can come up with a recipe for
> LibreJS.  You can use the existing GNU recipes from the ‘hydra-recipes’
> project on Savannah as examples to get started.

I have looked at devel.html#Hydra before, and the hydra-recipes project
on Savannah. I'm taking a second look.

When making a Hydra recipe for LibreJS, I'm anticipating there's going
to be some trial and error to get it working how I want. Once I come up
with a basic recipe for LibreJS, should I just email this mailing list
to get it up on hydra.gnu.org?