[igraph] Laplacian Matrix

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:44:42 -0500

 Hi,

I modified my working 0.3 (from the tar gz now available online), such that get.adjacency can also return a Laplacian matrix. This is a trivial change (although I hope I didn't mess it up), and I am attaching the associated changes to this mail.

In this process:

conversion.c igraph.h conversion.R conversion.Rd

had to be modified.

This feature is relevant to me but I don't know if it is to others. Gabor you are more than welcome to include it if you deem it correct (: and relevant

Cheers,

Vincent