Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] Laplacian Matrix
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:32:54 -0500

 Gabor,

I didn't mean to have laplacian be part of get.adjacency as it is a conceptual/naming conflict, I don't know why I thought to add it there quite frankly!?! :)  it makes perfect sense to have it as a standalone igraph_laplacian

I'm attaching the function. the directed case can certainly be removed if deemed unnecessary.

thanks again for all your help, igraph is really great!

cheers,

Vincent