Re: [igraph] python version on macosx

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] python version on macosx
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 19:42:05 +0200

Tamas,

this is what I got:

powerbook:~/Desktop ogabbrie$ sudo python ez_setup.py -U setuptools
Searching for setuptools
Reading http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/setuptools/
Reading http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/setuptools
Reading http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/setuptools/0.6c6
Best match: setuptools 0.6c6
Processing setuptools-0.6c6-py2.3.egg
setuptools 0.6c6 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing easy_install script to /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/bin
Installing easy_install-2.3 script to /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/bin

Using /Library/Python/2.3/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c6-py2.3.egg
Processing dependencies for setuptools
Finished processing dependencies for setuptools
powerbook:~/Desktop ogabbrie$ easy_install igraph
-bash: easy_install: command not found

but I don't want you to waste your time, so if you can figure it out fast, well, if not, no problem!

thank you,
Simone