Re: [igraph] trouble with read.graph on Mac

From: MATSUDA, Noriyuki
Subject: Re: [igraph] trouble with read.graph on Mac
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:42:43 +0900

Hello:

   I encountered an error in read.graph on Mac
    > read.graph("ELX-context.gml",format="gml")
Error in read.graph.gml(file, ...) : At rinterface.c:3380 : Cannot read GML file, File operation error

  The "ELX-context.gml" was created on a Window machine by my assistant and
sent to me by email-attachment.  It was successfully imported into Cytoscape.
--
MATSUDA, Noriyuki