Re: [igraph] trouble with read.graph on Mac

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] trouble with read.graph on Mac
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:43:00 +0200

Can you read the file via other R methods?
Eg. can you run

lines <- scan("ELX-context.gml", what=character(0))

If yes then could you please try it for other graphs as well?
The easiest to try would be

g <- graph.ring(10)
write.graph(g, file="test.gml", format="gml")
g2 <- read.graph("test.gml", format="gml")

If this works for you then could you please send me the graph you want to
read, or at least a minimal example graph which does not work
for you.

Thanks,
Gabor