[igraph] leading.eigenvector.community

From: MATSUDA, Noriyuki
Subject: [igraph] leading.eigenvector.community
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:21:54 +0900

Hello:

I am using igraph 0.5.1 and now working on leading.eigenvector.community() and
  community.le.to.membership().

1) I want to obtain the largest eigenvalue and the associated vectors. The manual
     says
         eigenvector The eigenvector of the community matrix,
          or NULL if the eigenvector argument was FALSE.
eigenvalue The largest positive eigenvalue of the modularity matrix. But, where should I put that argument. I put eigenvector=T in the two functions in vein. 2) It will be valuable if leading.eigenvector.community() returns the modularity at each
     merge.

Thanks in advance as usual.