Re: [igraph] leading.eigenvector.community

From: Csardi Gabor
Subject: Re: [igraph] leading.eigenvector.community
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:07:39 +0200

Hmmm, I'm sorry for the delay, somehow I missed this email.... :(

The manual is incorrect, the 'eigenvector' and the 'eigenvalue' are
only returned by leading.eigenvector.community.step() and there is
no option for them, they are always returned.

If you want to have the eigenvector/eigenvalue for every split, then
call igraph.eigenvector.community.step() in a loop, until there
is a split. The API is not very nice, but it should work.

You'll need to write a small loop, that recursively tries to split
every "community", until there are no more splits. Please tell me if
you experience more problems.