Re: [igraph] newbie python question

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] newbie python question
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:27:06 +0200

Hi Sean,

yes, it helped me, now macpython imports correctly igraph...

thank you very much!

Simone

Il giorno 07/set/08, alle ore 07:11, Sean Billig ha scritto:

Hi Simone,

It's looking for /sw/lib/libgmp.3.dylib.  The easiest way to satisfy
its desires is to use fink: http://www.finkproject.org/

When that's installed, run:

sudo fink install gmp

in the terminal.  I had this same problem, by the way.  I suspect gmp
should be bundled with the installer, or some mention of this
requirement should be made.

Hope this helps,

Sean