Re: [igraph] newbie python question

From: Sean Billig
Subject: Re: [igraph] newbie python question
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 00:11:18 -0500

Hi Simone,

It's looking for /sw/lib/libgmp.3.dylib.  The easiest way to satisfy
its desires is to use fink: http://www.finkproject.org/

When that's installed, run:

sudo fink install gmp

in the terminal.  I had this same problem, by the way.  I suspect gmp
should be bundled with the installer, or some mention of this
requirement should be made.

Hope this helps,

Sean