[igraph] igraph 0.6

From: Aisan Kazerani
Subject: [igraph] igraph 0.6
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 12:11:47 +1100 (EST)

Dear sir,

Does igraph package 0.6 work on Linux only, or does it work on windows as
well, because it doesn't consider the weights of edges for calculating
betweenness under R in windows. My input is in pajek format with edge
weights, and these are my commands. But there is no difference between the
results of weighted betweenness and unweighted one.

r <- read.graph ("test1.net", format="pajek")
betweenness(r)

Thanks.
Aisan Kazerani