Re: [igraph] Hierarchical Clustering

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Hierarchical Clustering
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:17:16 +0100

Shrijeet, there is no such algorithm in igraph, AFAIK.

But I am not completely sure what exactly you want to do. I understand
that the input of your algorithm is 1) a weighted graph of tags and 2)
a hierarchy of tags; basically two separate networks. What would be
the output? A soft clustering? How would you define it?