Re: [igraph] Hierarchical Clustering

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: Re: [igraph] Hierarchical Clustering
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:36:27 -0600

Two things I can think of:
1) Blockmodeling (simple dendogram based on a distance matrix) is available in the 'sna' package for R. (I seem to remember doing this once in igraph as well...) 2) Cohesive Blocks are available in igraph for R, and may do what you need (as long as your graph isn't too big).

Not sure if these will work, but maybe a start?

Peter