[igraph] Re: Weighted Betweenness Runtime Error

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: [igraph] Re: Weighted Betweenness Runtime Error
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:52:25 +0100

Aisan, OK, I found the error, here is a new package:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.zip

Thanks for the patience and for your report! Please tell me if you
have any more problems.

ps. I'm sending this to the mailing list as well, to let others know
that weighted betweenness calculation was corrected. Just in case
anyone else tried to use the 0.6 package.