[igraph] Re: graph drawing using igraph

From: Shrijeet Paliwal
Subject: [igraph] Re: graph drawing using igraph
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:27:48 -0500

Hi Team,

I used write_svg (python interface) to produce an svg and then edited it slightly using Inkscape. I could not attach the output(big size-message failed). I have my complete graph visualized, now I am working on how I can show my subgraphs in this highlighted separately. These subgraphs will be the communities which fast greedy gives me.

That is one part I might have to play with few other visualizations as well. Please suggest of any other way that strikes you. Also is cairo a better and more agile way of doing this? The pycairo seems to be unavaiable http://www.cairographics.org/pycairo/ hence I couldnt try.

--
Shrijeet
to iterate is human,to recurse divine.