[igraph] 'GraphML support is disabled' error in Python

From: Rui Carvalho
Subject: [igraph] 'GraphML support is disabled' error in Python
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:44:37 +0100

Hello Gabor,

Thanks for your email regarding Vista 64bit. I am getting an error 'GraphML
support is disabled' and I thought it may have to do with using a 32 bit on
Vista 64 bit, but I have installed igraph on a Vista 32 bit and I still get
the same error when trying to read GraphML files in igraph (Python extension
module).

I checked the archives and found only a reply which addresses this problem
under unix -perhaps I did not search well enough :)

What do I need to do to be able to read GraphML files under Vista? I'm using
ActiveState Python 2.6.3.7 and the latest igraph release (0.5.2)

Thanks again for your help,
Rui