Re: [igraph] Generation of Random Graphs According to Some Rules

From: Jonathan Donges
Subject: Re: [igraph] Generation of Random Graphs According to Some Rules
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:46:00 +0100

Dear Lorenzo,

There is a paper by G. Zamora-Lopez et al., namely "The generation of random directed networks with
prescribed 1-node and 2-node degree correlations", in

J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 41 (2008) 224006 (15pp) doi:10.1088/1751-8113/41/22/224006

This could be exactly what you are looking for, at least for the degree-degree correlation case.

Cheers,
Jonathan