[igraph] Weighted edge betweenness

From: Colin Garroway
Subject: [igraph] Weighted edge betweenness
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:41:42 -0400

Hello All,

Thanks in advance for your help.  I am using the development version of igraph in R to calculate weighted edge betweenness.  It seems that the edge.betweenness function works with toy networks and reads the edge weights by default if they are there.  When I look at str(edge.betweenness) this seems to make sense.  The edge betweenness can incorporate weights is not documented on the help page though (?edge.betweenness).  I am wondering if this is because the function still has some kinks to be worked out or if the documentation just hasn't caught up with the function?

Cheers,
Colin

--
Colin Garroway (PhD candidate)
Wildlife Research and Development Section

http://colin.garroway.googlepages.com/home