Re: [igraph] Weighted edge betweenness

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Weighted edge betweenness
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:57:00 +0000

Hi Colin,

The edge betweenness can incorporate weights is not documented on the help page though (?edge.betweenness). I am wondering if this is because the function still has some kinks to be worked out or if the documentation just hasn't caught up with the function?
Weighted edge betweenness has been added to igraph only recently (well after the last official release), and yes, the documentation may be lagging behind a little bit. The function itself _should_ work fine, at least I've been using it for a while and noticed no strange behaviour so far.

Cheers,