[igraph] Just curious: any 0.6 builds for mac out there?

From: Bernie Hogan
Subject: [igraph] Just curious: any 0.6 builds for mac out there?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:55:54 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has built 0.6 for Mac OS X (particularly
Snow Leopard). I realize that a stable and official release is
probably a while away yet. I'm cool with that.

I'm more looking for any community built sources. I've tried to build
myself, and failed a few times. I don't really have the time now to do
it properly.

Take care,
BERNiE

Bernie Hogan
Research Fellow, Oxford Internet Institute
University of Oxford