Re: [igraph] Just curious: any 0.6 builds for mac out there?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Just curious: any 0.6 builds for mac out there?
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:55:16 +0000

Hi Bernie,

I use OS X Snow Leopard and igraph compiles just fine on that (both the
C core and the R interface). All the necessary tools can be found on the
XCode Developer Tools DVD that you got with your Mac (I think it can
also be downloaded from Apple). libxml2 (the library that's needed for
GraphML reading) is also included in OS X. Let me know if you run into
problems.