Re: [igraph] Re: Problem with layouts with GraphML

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Problem with layouts with GraphML
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:20:32 +0000

> Well, I think it may be easier to store the layout like this and later
> make a post-processing of the XML to write the layout information with
> the needed format.
Maybe this could be done with an appropriate XSLT stylesheet or
something like that... basically you would have to inject the yFiles
schema definition to the XML header, then iterate over every <node> tag,
remove the X and Y attributes and insert the appropriate yFiles tags
instead.

Or, alternatively, take the source code of igraph_write_graph_graphml
and tweak it to your needs.