[igraph] Panel Plot Using Igraph Python Bindings

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Panel Plot Using Igraph Python Bindings
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:28:44 +0100

Dear All,
I recently posted a small R script to generate a panel plot (i.e. a plot showing many networks as subplots). Achieving that in R is rather trivial (one just needs to specify an mfrow(n_rows,m_columns) parameter), but I do not know how achieve the same from Python. Can anyone give me a hint (or even better even a simple 2 by 2 example showing 4 network plots in the same pdf)?
Many thanks

Lorenzo