Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:11:34 -0500

I run fastgreedy function, but the result shows that the merges matrix I got is all zero....
The following is my part code:

     igraph_simplify(&graph,1,1);
     igraph_community_fastgreedy(&graph,NULL,&mat,NULL);
     nrow=igraph_matrix_nrow(&mat);
     printf("the number of rows is: %d\n",nrow);
     for(i=0;i<nrow;i++)
     {
        for(k=0;k<2;k++)
        {   fprintf(file2,"%d ",MATRIX(mat,i,k));
        }
        fprintf(file2,"\n");
     }
     fclose(file2);