Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 21:53:46 -0500

After I reset the max iteration value, the program runs slowly....
In order to find the best community division, should I use a loop to compute modularity for each step?
That is, the step is increasing from 1 to a large value, I need to calculate the modularity value for each step. and then find the largest modularity value.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is the parameter "long int mxiter" is the maximum number of iterations?
Yes, it is. If the original value was too low, this might also explain why the results were unstable on your network.