RE: [igraph] iGraphObjects

From: Harun Pirim
Subject: RE: [igraph] iGraphObjects
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:43:08 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
Gábor Csárdi
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 3:24 PM
To: Help for igraph users

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:14 PM, harun pirim <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> I want to remove the most between edge from the MST and recalculate
> betweenness then remove the most between edge again from the forest(MST
> became forest) and recalculate the betweenness then remove the most
between
> edge and so on...

This is basically the edge betweenness based community structure
detection algorithm, see ?edge.betweenness.community. See also
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/screenshots2.html#10
on how to reproduce the graph at different stages of the edge removals.

I just need a number of removed edges, not all of them.
Edge.betweenness.community gives all the edges(maybe ineffiecient in this my
case).

[...]
>> Put the subgraphs in a list:
>>
>> mylist<- list(g1, g2, g3)
>>

> do I have to write g1, g2, g3, .....g100 by hand? can I use an assignment
> procedure for the list to keep all graphs?

Did you name them g1, g2, g3, ... g100 by hand? Put the graphs in the
list when you produce them. E.g. here is a list of ten random graphs:

Gnplist <- lapply(1:10, function(x) erdos.renyi.game(100, p=1/100))

Thank you, I used  sgrlist <- lapply(1:5, function(i) get(paste("sgr", i-1,
sep="")))

Gabor

[...]