[igraph] All possible shortest paths between two vertices

From: A Venkatakrishnan
Subject: [igraph] All possible shortest paths between two vertices
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:14:28 +0000

Hi,

I am presently working with a graph and I need to compute all possible shortest
paths (list of vertices) between two given vertices of the graph. The igraph
function 'get.shortest.paths()' computes only one shortest path between two
vertices, although more than one might exist between them. I would greatly
appreciate if I could get some suggestions to get around solving the above
mentioned problem.

Thanks,
AJ