Re: [igraph] Co-betweenness Vs edge_betweenness

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Co-betweenness Vs edge_betweenness
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:53:09 +0200

Hi Simone,

I took a quick look at the paper and it seems that co-betweenness is
defined to any pair of nodes, connected or not. Edge-betweenness is
defined for edges.

If there is a single edge between a pair of nodes, then their
co-betweenness value is the same as the edge-betweenness value of that
single edge.