Re: [igraph] FW: can you help me? graph.maxflow : assignment of edge ca

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] FW: can you help me? graph.maxflow : assignment of edge capacity
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:58:19 +0100

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Mouhcine bekkari
<address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> I' m looking for how to apply Fordfullkerson's algorithm in R software, by
> using graph theory,
[...]
> but it give me just the the value of the maximum
> flow(wich is important..) but not the flows at the edges, I don't know how
> the extract all results of the function..

I'm sorry, this is not implemented currently.

> OR: is there an other function wich do the same thing: solving
> ford-Fullkerson algorithm (searching the maximum flow) ?

Not in igraph. We only have an implementation of the push-relabel
algorithm, and only the value of the flow is reported currently.
Calculating the actual flow is on our TODO list and you can follow the
issue here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/291196