[igraph] Subscript out of bounds on plot

From: Sally Keith
Subject: [igraph] Subscript out of bounds on plot
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:49:35 +0100

Hello

I am trying to plot a graph created from the igraph package using the following code:

plot(g7,vertex.size=10,edge.arrow.size=0.25,layout=L,main="7 Day PLD")

but receive the following error message:

Error in plot.igraph(g7, vertex.size = 10, edge.arrow.size = 0.25, layout = L,  : subscript out of bounds

All other functions work on this graph and I have used exactly the same arguments to plot a different graph with the same dimensions and attributes so I am not sure what is going on. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Sally

Sally Keith  B.Sc, M.Sc.

Research Student

Centre for Conservation Ecology & Environmental Change

Bournemouth University, UK

E-mail: address@hidden

Webpage: http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/conservation/research/staffprofiles/skeith.html

BU - the UK's Number One New University

The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.