[igraph] Reading Symbolic Adjacency

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Reading Symbolic Adjacency
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:20:47 +0200

Dear All,
I asked some time ago a similar question (but then it dealt with the R bindings for igraph). Suppose you are give an adjacency list like the one pasted at the end of the email as a Numpy array.
Each row stands for a link (each long number is a node ID).
Now, you would like to turn that into an undirected graph object without multiple links/self interactions (hence interactions like 73400443 73400443 are not admitted). On top of that, some links appear more than once and I would like to and you would like to weight them simply by counting how many times they are repeated. As I said, I do not know how to handle this in Python, but I am sure this has to be doable.
Many thanks

Lorenzo

73400443 101843068
73400443 94699647