Re: [igraph] Need your help

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Need your help
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:45:52 +0200

Vincent,

it was not at all clear for me that you want to use another tool than igraph. The thing is, this mailing list is about igraph issues.

If you want to implement things in Java, that is fine, see the references to the algorithms in the igraph manual, you can read those and write your implementation. Alternatively, you can search for open source code in network visualization packages that are written in Java, e.g. Cytoscape. You can even try google codesearch to find a free implementation.