Re: [igraph] igraph BFS

From: Ashwin Kumar
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph BFS
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:56:21 +0530

On 18 May 2010 17:35, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, forget my earlier comment about a patch; the 0.6 tree already
includes the documentation of igraph_bfs and igraph_dfs, but since it is
not the stable version yet, the documentation on the website still
refers to 0.5.3.

Thanks Tamas.

I did a trace with a 15~20 node graph (spanning tree input) and found that the bfs works. However, the specifying the root node vertex, igraph_vector_t *roots, does not work as expected. It always takes vertex 0 as the root node. I pass a vector with one element, a random vertex as the root.

Running make html in the doc directory gives:
make: *** No rule to make target `Makefile.am', needed by `Makefile.in'.  Stop.

Regards
~ashwin