Re: [igraph] igraph BFS

From: Ashwin Kumar
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph BFS
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:13:29 +0530

On 19 May 2010 16:54, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote
Judging from the source code, it is the distance of the vertex from the
root. (See visitors.c, line 439).

Yeah, printed out the values once again and deduced it. :)

igraph_dfs, that vector will be filled with the parent IDs for each
vertex and I think you can safely use that vector from the
out_callback. (I haven't tried it, though, I'm only looking at the
source code).

Or, I can use one of the vectors in the struct pair from the previous email as the father vector? I'll try it and see if it works.

~ashwin