Re: [igraph] plotting with igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] plotting with igraph
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:50:51 +0100

Hi,

It seems to be a problem with Cairo or the Python bindings of Cairo and not
igraph; unfortunately I cannot help any more at this point as I don't have
Windows 7 on my computer -- I only have an old 32-bit Windows XP with which
everything works fine. So it's a bit of trial-and-error from now on as I have
no idea what's wrong with your installation.

Maybe try this version of pycairo, it's exactly for Cairo 1.8.10:

http://cairographics.org/releases/py2cairo-1.8.10.tar.gz