Re: [igraph] plotting with igraph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] plotting with igraph
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:07:07 +0100

> Maybe try this version of pycairo, it's exactly for Cairo 1.8.10:
>
> http://cairographics.org/releases/py2cairo-1.8.10.tar.gz
Hmmm, I checked this and it seems to be the source code, so this won't work for
you unless you want to compile it yourself.

It seems that this guy had success with the combination of Cairo 1.8.6-1 and
Pycairo 1.8.4:

http://alex.matan.ca/install-cairo-wxpyton-pycairo-python-windows

Maybe try to follow his instructions (and let me know if it worked). Of course
you don't need wxPython, that's a different story.