Re: [igraph] Maximum Common Subgraph

From: Mark Galea
Subject: Re: [igraph] Maximum Common Subgraph
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:46:01 +0000

Hi Arpad,

Thanks a lot for your reply.  I am currently using Python as my language.

A and B are labels of the nodes.  I want a similar algorithm of the sub-isomorphism with the added constrain that the mapped nodes actually match the corresponding labels on both graph.

I would really appreciate if you could provide an outline of the algorithm.

Cheers,

Mark