Re: [igraph] Maximum Common Subgraph

From: Mark Galea
Subject: Re: [igraph] Maximum Common Subgraph
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:45:07 +0000

Hi Tamas,

Thanks a lot for you reply. I would be really grand if you could provide me with a build for OSX Snow Leopard.

I am slightly confused what the new build will do. Does this also update the python bindings I am already using?

I have provided an example so that I'm sure that I am understanding what I should do exactly.

This is my test case.

from igraph import GraphBase;
from igraph import Graph;

class IsomorphicTest(object):

def test(self):
g = Graph.Formula("A-B-D") # undirected graph
print g.vs["name"]
print g
g2 = Graph.Formula("B-D")
print g2.vs["name"]
print g2
print g.get_subisomorphisms_vf2(g2)
if __name__ == '__main__':
IsomorphicTest().test()

Currently this is returning the following output

['A', 'B', 'D']

Undirected graph (|V| = 3, |E| = 2)

['B', 'D']

Undirected graph (|V| = 2, |E| = 1)

[[0, 1], [1, 0], [1, 2], [2, 1]]

Will the update return the following desired result.

['A', 'B', 'D']

Undirected graph (|V| = 3, |E| = 2)

['B', 'D']

Undirected graph (|V| = 2, |E| = 1)

[[1, 0], [2, 1]]

Tamas thanks a lot for you help mate I really really appreciate.

Regards,

Mark

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
On 03/11/2011 02:02 PM, Mark Galea wrote:
> Hi Tamas,
>
> Thanks for your feedback. I might be missing something but how do I
> download igraph 0.6 for python? Where can I find this build?
We do not build installers for the development version yet (as it is not
released officially), so you have two choices:

1. You can download the source code of the latest nightly snapshot from
Google Code and compile it yourself.
OR
2. You can let me know which operating system you are using and ask me
to compile it for you.

Cheers,