Re: [igraph] Ego-centric graphing using weighted edges

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Ego-centric graphing using weighted edges
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:52:04 -0400

Rick,

F-R is fine, all you would need is 1) a weighted implementation, which
we already have in the development branch, as I understand, and 2) the
ability to fix some vertices, in this case ego in the middle. This we
don't have. I have created a bug report for it, you can follow it
here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/734630