Re: [igraph] Ego-centric graphing using weighted edges

From: Rick Welykochy
Subject: Re: [igraph] Ego-centric graphing using weighted edges
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 05:56:12 +1100

Gábor Csárdi wrote:

F-R is fine, all you would need is 1) a weighted implementation, which
we already have in the development branch, as I understand, and 2) the
ability to fix some vertices, in this case ego in the middle. This we
don't have. I have created a bug report for it, you can follow it
here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/734630

Thanks Gabor. Will keep an eye on igraph progress. I'll report back
to this list if I find another solution in the mean time.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

I think it is much easier to make a secure system user-friendly
than to make a user-friendly system secure.
     -- gosand on /.