[igraph] Help with an aggregation of Sampson data

From: Moses Boudourides
Subject: [igraph] Help with an aggregation of Sampson data
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:39:50 +0200

Hello,

I would appreciate if you can help me. I would like to construct a
graph composed of the following components:

* The Sampson network for 2 times.
* Traversal links (bridges) among the nodes of the 2 Sampson networks
that I am going to define myself.

I also had difficulties in importing the Samplk* objects in igraph (*
= 1, 2, 3). So I would appreciate if you were giving me some
suggestions how to (1)  import 2 of these graphs and (2) link/couple
them together through a set of edges that I'm going to define so that
(3) I get an aggregated graph.

Thanks in advance,

--Moses