Re: [igraph] Help with an aggregation of Sampson data

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help with an aggregation of Sampson data
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:25:26 -0400

Moses,

I don't know what Samplk* objects are, or how your file format looks
like. You might mean this network(s) here:
http://nexus.igraph.org/api/dataset_info?id=41&format=html
You can download these in (zipped) graphml format, or directly in an
Rdata file, and then you can import them into igraph directly.

For merging two networks, consider the graph.union() function.