Re: [igraph] Better layout output in igraph

From: Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Subject: Re: [igraph] Better layout output in igraph
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:31:55 +0200

Hi, that random sample looks great, but it would look better if more
edges were "curved".

But have you implemented this for all layout? I tried it with

igraph.plot(i, "/home/havard/output.pdf", bbox=(600, 600),
layout="grid_fruchterman_reingold",vertex_size=0.007,
edge_width=0.005,vertex_label=None,autocurve=True)

in that test none of the edges were curved

-Håvard