Re: [igraph] How to make two 3D images at the same coordinate in a rgl d

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to make two 3D images at the same coordinate in a rgl device?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:09:34 -0400

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Zhijiang Wang
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Gabor,
>
> Thanks for your answeres.
>
> Setting rescale = F, that I tried, but the attributes of edge width and
> vertex size disappear in 3D network visulazation.

I am not sure what happens here, could you please send your code and a
screenshot that shows the problem? For me the following works fine. I
get two spheres, and the layout and the vertex sizes and edge widths
are all fine.

library(igraph)
library(rgl)
g <- graph.ring(20)
l1 <- layout.sphere(g) * 2 + 2
l2 <- layout.sphere(g)
rglplot(g, layout=l1, rescale=FALSE, edge.width=30, vertex.size=30)
rglplot(g, layout=l2, rescale=FALSE, edge.width=15, vertex.size=15)

Thanks,
G.