Re: [igraph] python-igraph OSX Lion install errors

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] python-igraph OSX Lion install errors
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:38:44 +0100

This is weird; can you send me the full log of the compilation of the Python
interface after the following command (to be issued from the root of the
source tree of the Python interface):

$ rm -rf build/
$ python setup.py build

Maybe it's better if we take this thread off the list until we have solved
the problem. Please send the log to my private email address and then I'll
get back to the list when we have solved the problem.

Cheers,
Tamas