Re: [igraph] Output shapefile for the igraph network in R

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Output shapefile for the igraph network in R
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:38:12 +0100

To be honest, I know nothing about shapefiles, but this post on Stack Overflow seems to imply that there is a "shapefiles" package in R which might be of some use to you:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/6049051/156771

Most likely you will have to create a data frame that is in the format suitable for the shapefiles package, then call convert.to.shapefile and write.shapefile.

Sent with Sparrow